The Many Uses of Carpet Tile
- Target Practice
– Use household paint and create circles on the back. Tie it to a tree for a target to throw a football or lacrosse ball at it.
- Child’s Slide – For the adventurous and older child – cut the carpet tile into strips and use as a way of speeding down a slide.
- Walk way – use carpet tiles as a stepping stone over muddy surfaces.
- Entrance Mat – use a tile at your front step or back porch for a convenient walk off tile.
- Kneeler – use a cushion backed carpet tile as a kneeler for yard work.
- Placemat – use a carpet tile as a placemat for your outdoor furniture.