- Spacer – use a piece of carpet tile as a spacer between breakables in a moving box.
- Glide – use an upside down carpet tile on a hard surface floor to allow you to move heavy objects.
- Note Pad – you can scratch information onto the back of the carpet tile when you don’t have pen and paper available.
- Funnel – Bend carpet tile into the shape of a funnel.
- Greeting Card – use a sharpie and sign a going away card from your office employees.
- Trash Can Protector – use inside a trash can to catch spills or use underneath can.
- Handle – Cut and tape on a carpet tile strip to give you a better hold on rolling luggage.
- Artist Tray – use carpet tile as an artist tray. Cut a hole in tile for your thumb, spread paint and go to town.
Tom Mikulski, on Mar 21, 2008 3:15:00 PM
Topics: The Many Uses Of Carpet Tile